- Overages are calculated yearly basis
- Max 100 communities
- Max 1 million users with Partner or Customer Community+
- Max 500,000/month page views for Enterprise Edition
- Max 1 mill/month page views for Unlimited Edition
Community User Licenses
We have following Community licenses for users:
- Customer Community
- Customer Community Plus
- Partner Community
- Employee Apps Starter and Employee Apps Plus licenses for Employee Communities.
Partner Community License
- Partner Community license must be associated with a business account that is enabled as a partner account. Partner users can’t be associated with person accounts
- For the Partner Community license, to read, create, and edit campaigns in the user interface, the partner user also needs the “Marketing User” permission.
- Partner users can’t access the Quotes tab in communities using the Salesforce Tabs + Visualforce template
- Partner users can’t see emails in the case feed
Customer Community licenses
- For Customer Community licenses, access can be controlled using sharing sets
- For the Customer Community license, cases can’t be created on behalf of another user
- For the Customer Community license, access to Notes and Attachments for most objects is enabled by default
- Customer Community license holders can submit for approval, but don’t have access to approve anything.
- For Employee Apps Starter and Employee Apps Plus licenses, cases can track internal and employee issues, but should not be used for customer cases. Internal employee users must have a Service Cloud license to interact with external cases.
- For the Employee Apps Plus license, the data storage limit is 20 MB per user license for EE editions, and 120 MB per user license for UE editions. File storage limit is 2 GB per user license.
References – https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=users_license_types_communities.htm&language=en_US&r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.inkling.com%2Fread%2Fsharing-visibility-salesforce%2Flearn-materials%2F1–declarative-sharing&type=0